Frequently Asked Questions
ORDERS AND POSTAGE
How Long Does Postage Take?
Domestic postage All our items are posted out from Melbourne, Australia the next business day of payment being received. We post all our items via Australia Post. Regular postage Delivered within 5 working days (Metro Areas)
Delivered within 9 working days (Rest of Australia) Express post Delivered within 23business days (Metro areas)
Delivered within 4 business days (Rest of Australia) International orders All international orders may take up to 20 business days for delivery.
My Country Is Not On The List, What Can I Do?
If your country is not on the list of available countries for shipping please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will help guide you as best as we can.
Do You Post Worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please see our shipping rates upon checkout.
Why Haven’t I Received An Order Confirmation?
Please check your Junk mail folder first. Please allow up to 5 hours after purchase time to receive a confirmation email. Your order tracking number will be emailed within 24 hours of placing your order. If you have not received anything after this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Is My Order?
If your order hasn’t arrived within the expected delivery times, please check the tracking number that was sent out to you. If you are still unable to locate your parcel please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
PAYMENT AND PROMOTIONS
Can I Use More Than One Promo Code On My Order?
Unfortunately you’re not able to use more than one promo code at the checkout, this includes free delivery codes. You can only use one promo code per order.
What Is Your GST/Tax Policy When Shopping Online?
GST is included in our prices for customers in Australia. Billy Bones Club is not responsible for paying any import or tax duties to overseas customers.
How Do I Use PayPal To Pay For My Order?
To pay with PayPal you can either pay with an existing account, set one up or checkout as a guest using your credit card.
What Payment Methods Are Available?
We currently accept payment via PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Credit Card, After Pay, Zip Pay.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Can I Change Or Cancel My Order?
We always ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. To change or cancel your order please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I Return A Product?
No problem! if you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you – email@example.com
- You can return any item for a refund, excluding sale or discounted items (includes promotional codes) within 30 days of receiving your original order. Please note the refund will be less postage costs. The customer will be responsible for return postage costs.
- If you’d like a refund for your goods, but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item, less the cost of shipping. This excludes sale items.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Hygienic labels must still be intact.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- Please print your order receipt/invoice and include it in the return package.
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our warehouse and we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed.
Need to return something? Not a problem. We accept all returns that are full price. This excludes sale and promotional items.
In order to exchange or return product/s bought online through our online store, you will need to follow the steps below
- Return items to the following address (mail only)
Direct Mail Corporation
Attn: Billy Bones Club returns
26 Dougharty Road
Heidelberg West 3081
You must include the following with your return item:
- A note containing your order number, full name and clear written exchange instructions (include style/size preference). Please check available stock online before returning.
We try our best to accept all items returned to us, however, please observe our policy as follows:
1. Orders must be returned to us within 30 days from date of purchase (as indicated on your invoice). Returns outside this period will be sent back to you.
2. Items must be returned in their original condition. This means the garments must – be unworn & unwashed, have all tags and hygiene labels attached and have no make up, stains or strong odours.
3. No returns or exchange for items purchased using a credit note, sale items and promo coupons.
4. Exchanges and returns for online orders can only be processed directly through our online store department only.
5. Returns that do not include a return note with instructions will be returned to sender.
6. We do not cover for the cost of the return shipping. It is recommended to use a shipping service with tracking as Billy Bones Club is not liable for any packages lost in transit. All items are inspected by our staff upon arrival.
PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION
To keep your Billy Bones Club hat in optimal condition and prevent fading, store woven, felt and straw headwear out of direct sunlight (fading will occur if colored felt is exposed to sunlight over time). Stuff the crown of your hat with tissue paper to keep the brim supported when storing over a long period of time.
Some hat brims may bend or warp if not hung up or kept on a flat surface. Felt and straw hats can be re-shaped using steam, however we suggest locating a professional to assist you before trying this at home.
Spot clean your hat with a cloth, dampened with warm water if it becomes soiled. Please do not use any harsh, cleaning chemicals as this may damage the original quality of the hat. Allow to air dry by placing it in an open space. Please do not dry hats by putting in the dryer or using high heat, as this may also damage the quality of the hat.
We do not recommend dry cleaning your hat as some interlinings and brims may become distorted.
Billy Bones Club will not be held responsible for replacing hats that are damaged by water, sunlight, soiling or other wear & tear issues caused by the owner. If your hat arrives damaged or defective, please reference our Damages policy for more information on how to proceed.
Where Is Your Company Based?
Billy Bones Club is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Are Your Shorts Ethically Made?
We view our factories as part of our business. To ensure ethical working standards and conditions are present we have regular factory inspections and reports conducted. All our hats are made with premium materials.
What Material Are The Hats Made Of?
Our Fedoras are made of 100% Ausralia Wool. Please see product pages for more information on materials and other product details.